Monday, August 20, 2007

Huge Thanks!!!

I just wanted to send out a huge thanks to a LOT of people:

First and foremost... the ladies that attended the crop and made the event a wonderful SUCCESS!!!

I'd also like to thank all the local and national contributors that allowed us to have great goodie bags, fun prizes and profitable raffles & silent auction!

And, I personally, want to thank those that helped me pull this off. I did not have a "committee" or anything formal, so everyone's help is so appreciated. This includes Brigitte Herron & Jennifer Lopez, and also my family - my mom, my two sisters, and even my brother-in-law and nephews (P.S. - my husband's pretty awesome too but he had to work all weekend).

We raised a total of $1360, which is just plain AWESOME!!!!

THANKS!!!

No comments: